It's our 59th monthsary! Another month, we'll be 5 years. Well, we haven't talked about how to celebrate it yet, but for sure, it'll be one special day. In the blogger tradition of listing down top things about themselves, allow me to list down my top 10 things about US:
10. We both snore. Alright, I know I wrote about Nimmy snoring while sleeping, but ladies and gentlemen, let me divulge the fact that I too, snore. We wouldn't know if we do it in synchrony, but we exchange comments about this when we wake up.
9. We're the officemate lovers. We both worked in the same company twice. I can't think of any disadvantage about it. Every time we eat together during lunch, it's like a date. If I'm stressed with my boss, he's always there to listen to me. If he's stressed, I'm there for him too.
8. We're the Yin and Yang. We both have differences that complements each other. He's not into organizing things, I'm the O.C. He's the listener, I'm the talker. He's the frugal, I splurge. He's the rich, well, I'm rich too. LOL
7. We duet. I remember talking about this just today with Doc Ced and Desoleboy. Nimmy and I would sing and he would do 2nd voice for me, without him knowing. LOL. So cute.
6. We challenge each other. Me, being the oldest is still amazed with Nimmy's achievement. This in fact makes me strive more to better myself. He's so supportive. It helps too that we don't complicate things along the way.
5. Badminton freaks. I introduced this sports to Nimmy and he embraced this wholeheartedly. Nimmy doesn't know that he has the acumen for this sport. I played this for years, and he picked up on it in just few months. He would occasionally win sets against yours truly.
4. Romantic cubs. Saying "I love you too" is not our thing. We respond with I love you if anyone of us says I love you. It needs to be complete, correct spelling and heartfelt when said or texted. We don't get used to saying it. To add, we love to cuddle and kiss.
3. Dreaming is everything. Nimmy and I dream together for our future. We dream big. Whatever plans we have in life, we share it together. We're the life-partners, soul-mates. We pray together for guidance and we have big faith in HIM.
2. Travel. We're each other's companion. We love long trips, commuting or driving. We love new places and nature. It has a lot to do with Nimmy being a photographer. I love his pictures and he would always want me to critic on his work.
1. Foodies. We love to eat. Need I say more? :)
Five years ago, I've never imagined having Nimmy in my life. After failed relationships I've gone through, I could have just wallowed into thinking that lovelife was never my cup of tea. It was hard and doubting was just the easy way out. If there's one thing I knew which I would like to give as an advice for everyone, that's taking the risk for love. If I haven't pursued my Nimmy, this could have been a totally different story. I couldn't imagine having a life without him.
One month to go and we'll be on a state we're most people think about it as a milestone. We're really blessed to have found each other. Thank you Lord.
I leave this song to you guys, whether you're in love or not, in a relationship, single, it's complicated, married or what have you. Whatever your case may be, may you find happiness in your heart, and give in to falling in love. Trust that it's all gonna be worth it.