Oo no. Ang tagal ko din pala di nakapag-blog. Although I must admit, updated ako sa mga nangyayari sa blogsphere. Thanks to Mahal, I still have the time to view his new blog entries and on the side, I still make it a point to view updates from my favorite blogs.
Ang dami na nangyari and I must say that all things are doing well for me and Nimmy... Check ko nga kung ano ano na mga updates sa life ko:
- New job and new exciting challenges. Funny, I'm still learning though, but to tell you honestly, because of the fact that I need to be really hands-on, it feels like I've been in my post for a year.
- More travel - since I get to manage two sites, literally, I'm like making Bacolod appears to be within the vicinity of Quezon City!
- Driving experience. Everyday, I get to have new things to learn from my car. BTW, I'm selling it to buy a Mazda 3. Enough of the hassles. Brand new na lang.
- More mature relationship. Mahal and I are so bonded that even just looking to his eyes, watching his gestures and body language, alam mo na. I love the feeling, really. Connection...
- Cool officemates. Nice to have a bunch of people who knows team work and knows respect. I hope it continues.
- Very experienced boss. I enjoy our chit-chat together while she smokes. Galing niya.
- I'll have my passport na this weekend. Yehey! I hope my Canadian VISA gets processed too... Wishing for that opportunity to come again, if not. Ok lang. I got a new reason to go to Hong Kong or Korea. :)
- My sister passing the Nursing Board Exams. This is the coolest.
- Loving club music
Well, I think those are some highlights. Better record it for future assessment. I'm happy things are doing well. Positive thoughts really worked for me. When I started not thinking of the drama, focused on my goals, maintained a very positive outlook, and prayed to Him for his guidance - I'm starting to feel blessed and feel everything's gonna be ok.
So with this I end by saying Thanks. Thanks from the bottom of my heart. Party party!