Thursday, November 11, 2010

Music, Facebook and Me

I've been facebooking for several hours already. Posting random things in my wall and looking at friend's comments and responding. So easy breezy. This is life. Funny that there are some that are not so close friends who gets to comment on things. Some friends though are sending PMs and just asking how's my life going. Nice to see the red flag with a number. Notifications. 

In my sweet, quiet solitude, I'm listening to Nimmy's ipod. Freestyle, Kelly Clarkson and some artists I don't know. 

Before all these, I had a simple dinner, tuna, orange, banana, Yakult, honey and milk. 

I thought of working already. It's already 1am. Then I started doing a little of a concoction. 3 in 1 coffee, Milo, maple sugar and fresh milk. That didn't turn out well, got a slight headache, but I'm cool, I'm up. 

I'm down to my last Aciclovir - medicine I'm taking now for Chicken Pox. 

Happy. That's all what I want to say. 

With the simple things coming my way, I can't help but think that I'm blessed. 

On a side note, I got irritated awhile ago when Nimmy asked me to refill our drinking water. I just can't stand going outside today because of my scabs. It's not good having the refilling station in front of your apartment. There's no excuse to avoid the errand. When this happens to us (the irritation), Nimmy will just ignore you. He's a super sweet guy. I know he hates to argue. He'll just be quiet all throughout. That's what I know. I'm not sure when he's with friends. LOL. But seriously. I think that's the formula. There's a day when you can talk, but when you are not in the mood, you are just not in the mood. So better be quiet and discuss it later the day. 

So what's up Leo? I think you are lucky today. You have to face the day and fix whatever it is that you need to fix. Now is the time and decide to move forward.

Live your dreams. Hahaha. Just saying.  

(seriously, is this the effect of too much medicine?)

2 comments:

  1. I think I'll try your dinner. Seems interesting and healthy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah. honestly, i'm just lazy to cook so i got those random stuff in the fridge. hahahaha. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments Are Always Welcome! :)