Friday, June 25, 2010

When All Else Fails...

Well, they say that life has it's twists and turns. You get challenges and obstacles that sometimes you will feel overwhelmed. It gets worst for some, and there are some who experience breakthroughs. When all else fails, luckily, I feel that it's still not the end of the road. When conspicuously you feel it's not working and all your effort are put in vain, I see it as a great problem to solve. 


But everything has it's saturation period. You'll get tired. I am tired, but I know it's not gonna end there. 


One thing I learned through experience is that you don't need to exaggerate things. You just learn to let go and charge your mistakes to experience. Experience tells us that whatever you've gone through, you've gone through. If you want to experience the pain again, it's your decision. 


So starting today and moving forward... I commit to myself that: 


1. I'll be more humble and learn
2. Always pay it forward
3. Never mingle with negative folks
4. Make friends, but trust only a few
5. Give thanks to Him for all the experience
6. Love my family, LOVE NIMMY 
7. Get more focus and know my goals
8. Aim for the best always
9. Share knowledge
10.  Embrace challenges, but tackle it with Him


Thank you Lord. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Are Always Welcome! :)