Sunday, March 21, 2010

Fallin' In Love Unconditionally

For a year, it’s been an uphill climb. But I got no regrets. Because for the first time, I knew that it’s going to be something worth it. And I’m right. I fall in love with someone so true and sincere. He’s mine for more than a year. I intend to have him for the rest of my life.

I know that I’ll be loving this person unconditionally.

I know that he’ll do the same way.

I just knew it. They say that when you hear the bells, that’s it. But on my experience, it’s more than the bells or the butterflies flying around or the silk cloth lingering on your skin. It’s the spirit of love that capturing my whole being.

I’d like to thank the Lord for showering me with so many blessings in life.

For the Lord loves me unconditionally, I too, will love the person He gave me…

Until forever…Unconditionally.

1 comment:

Comments Are Always Welcome! :)