Monday, December 22, 2014

Barakos Conquered South

It was a great day for a road trip to the beach. Sun was not as hot during summer, not as wet during rainy season. The night before, Honey was already headed to our home from Pampanga. I picked him up in the nearby mall. Hold his left hand while I drive.

I was thinking of the things that have transpired prior this weekend get-away with the Barakos. To name a few, these were the hell week in the office, that holiday rush, that awesome chat with Japs on our way to pick up Louie at the airport, the arrival of my best friend from the US after his 6 months business trip, my crazy moments at home, chat with sis in NZ, meeting a new friend Kisha, and a whole lot more. It was a roller coaster ride with considerable ups and momentary downs.

Three highlights from our trip to Batangas - sharing session in the bonfire, the funny "exhaust" game, and the friendship that no matter how cheesy we get, we define and live the meaning of it now to a whole new level. 
with Bestfriend Louie

Fresh Louie! 

Sunrise in Batangas

trying Beach Volleyball with sporty Babit, Nate and Nikki


the annoying forced selfie of bestfriend in my phone. 


meditation on top of a rock formation


me loves

the very posh Natey Perry

C5

the obligatory groufie





The year 2014 was a challenging year, for work and relationships. What a better way to end this year than to celebrate with loved ones and close friends! The trip was long but I can say that this is the most fun I had for as long as I can remember. 

Cheers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Are Always Welcome! :)