Friday, October 21, 2011

Thank you!

Picture taken from: http://umeandwe.blogspot.com

Yesterday was my 31st birthday and it was one of the most memorable! 


I'd like to thank God for giving me this life and blessings that made me who I am today. 

I'd like to give a big shout out to the following people who remembered my birthday through Facebook notification. I remember a tweet, "If you like to feel appreciated, always remember you can always change your birth date in Facebook..." LOL. 

But seriously, I really did feel appreciated and loved. Yesterday until today this morning, was like a mini-online reunion with some of my friends whom I never talked to for more than a year. Nonetheless, it's a great realization for me that despite my choice of closing my FB wall to my friends - they all sent me short and quick messages just for me to know that they've remembered my special day. 

Thank you to my blogger friends which happens to be most of my Twitter kakulitan. You guys have no idea how you keep me company for a year already. Our twitter and blogger interactions really completes my day. I can't imagine surviving depression and boredom without your wits and humor. 

Special mention to: 

ronaldreyes
jepjepdee
caffei_nate_d
handyman_ph
mac09callister
_geek_
Suplado_
hartlesschiq
iamPsycheALLAN
soul_jacker
shesthebosch
marcy2mang
iyakhin
leahsayomac
lonewolfmilch
CedMD17
tridlovesU
ceiboh
iamredsalgado
elayas
heyoshua
dan3u
khantotantra
citybuoy
heyeiyan
akosibabit
bohemian_diary
ilovesani
bulakbolerosasg
johnahmer
brainyangelic
green_breaker
iheartroanne
TRAurelius
niflheimr
binobautista
babejaps
andydugay
khacai
akosimrchan
Hey8sLeo
josephthaddeus
AXLPPI
balangingi
ihateposh
angYOW
notthewimpykid

Thank you to those blog comments/greetings through baklangcockroach.blogspot.com and here: 

charles.
Sean 
Jelai
CKEspanol
SunnyToast
KikoMaxxx
anney
Ayielle
caloy
daniel the jagged little egg
bien
Hi! I'm Lili! 
Ms. Chuniverse
ZaiZai
google delacruz
Aris
Diamond R


To my Facebook friends composed of school mates, classmates, org-mates, former office mates, neighbors, relatives and badminton buddies; the list could have been longer if I haven't closed my wall; but it's better this way, really. 

Nap Evangelista
Krissan de Guzman
Anna Garcia
Judes Ramirez-Catalano
Mg Delas Alas Mendoza
Princess Porte
Neneng Galarpe
Lovely Czarina
Jerin Solis
Janice Dela Cruz Vidal
Alex Silvestre
Cabu Caburian
Maria Ifliza Guarino Capacio - Roasa
Khieziah Aguinaldo
Leo Tolentino
Al Lan
Nek Evora Barro
Rose Labindao
Aileen Tapel
Azineth Baguio
Kristine Joy Dala
Urman Preet Singh Jolly
Cristina Kim
Joanne Luis
Pete Castro
Mylen Lumahan Tolosa
Maria Teresa Trinidad - Morado
My Pajarillaga
Dez Bradley
Ramir Gojit
Fan Ni Saunders
Loui Castillo
譚週
May Hernandez
Peter Paul Loteria Magat
Jimrei Jess Miranda
Farrah Duey
Cecil Ejanda
Rhan Runner
Jessy Tanjuaquio
Lee Cedrick Fillarca
Kc Cruz
Ellen-Meg Cerrada
Donna Bebe - Bartowski
Lhai Montano
Gilyn Panteleon
Ed Ward
Mez Follante
Arjhay Agapay Fukuchi
Sanie Callueng
Aldwin B. Catral
Atty. Onette Toldanes
Anna Lee Fos
Ivah Denise Barrera
Dondoy Luna
Emcie Ramirez- Dela Torre
Daniel Chyll Marmita - Sarroza
Jenalin Padolina - Tualla
Mica Mics
Cheche Zabala
Ronnie Comia
Victor Tolosa
Jape Isish Gurrobat Mayor
Jeffry Buboy Sulayao
Christine Dacanay Cacal
Donna Adarle Geniza
Bam Quiestas Mijares
Vince Condicion
Rohamah Manuel
Cel Timbre
Mheng Ruiz - Malcampo
Zyrille Mirandilla
Eynz Fernandez
Polyn Kagaoan
Msdhane Nhea
Irwin Michael Hinayon
Cherie Joy Orfanel
Christopher Gatlabayan
Deza Fabul
Atty. Eli Aringay
Erickathess Molano Diokno
Mela Asturias
Aejae Bautista
Kristine Dela Pena Coronel
Rence Respino
Melissa Dala Apolonio
Fred Carpio Rn
Aline Olson
Chona Reyes Vernon
Erick Frago
Jacqueline Figueira
Debbie Paz
Brenda Alegre
Kris Oliver
Marah Ostonal
Diyaki Alyana
Rosa Almencion
Ariel Pinano
Romeo Urbano
Janice Ambayec-Schroer
Airen Duran
Ivy Joanne Ganaden
Pinky Valerio


Thank you for to those who spent one peso (unless you have unlimited text on your phone) and texted me - 

Maricon Madrilejos
Jeck Amor
Desole Boy
Ethel Mationg
Kelly Guerrero
Jonah Trinidad
Willy Apostol
Yuan Pancho

I may not have a lot of friends in this world, but I'm so happy receiving all your greetings in whatever way! 

Lastly, I'd like to thank the love of my life, Nimmy for creating two special posts on his blog for my birthday. I love you Mahal. See you later. 

To my parents, my sister and brother who all went with me, early morning of Thursday to hear mass, thank you and I love you all. 

To all my friends, I think the list is good for next year's celebration invitations, aye? :) 

Have a great day everyone. I love you all!