Friday, October 14, 2011

Sasama Ka Bang Magbulakbol sa Bolero? (Photo Contest Entry)

Leo and Nimmy (life partners) in Manukan Island Sabah Malaysia, January 2011. 
Okay I admit it, I rarely join contests online.

I know accurately that it has something to do with me being lazy most of the time. Today is a perfect timing. I got nothing to do, bored and all, and I thought of breaking the seriousness of the past two posts I had in this blog. To add, I like the way how simple this contest goes. No added fuzz, no pressure involved and I kinda enjoy looking at the pictures sent by the contestants. In other words, I got enticed. 

I love travelling and what better way to capture moments of it is during the same time you get to spend it with the one you love.

So here is my entry, from one of the most memorable time of my existence.

And yes, travelling is indeed a blessing from God. 

Picture submitted in reference to bulakbolero's photo contest. Taken with NikonD5000. 

13 comments:

  1. good luck leo! ganda ng photo mo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. kayo na ni nimmy ang nasa Malaysia, huhuhu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Malaysia!!! :D

    Goodluck sa entry mo, Leo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Bino - Thanks! Sana manalo ako kasi ang balita ko ung Mitsubishi Strada ni Jowel ung prize eh! Hahaha. #ambisyosa

    @TR Aurelius - punta ka rin! winner ang white sand beach nila, sobrang unspoiled. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Leah - thanks Leah! namiss ka ng blog ko. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Truly Asia! ahahaha. hong sosyal! Godbless sa pagsali sa contest! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. great photo. lovely place. but an even lovelier couple. happy weekend to both of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Na invite din ako ni bulakbolero
    sa dami kasi ng pic..

    I cant decide kung alin eh!
    so hindi nalang ako sumali!

    pwede pa siguro humabol

    ReplyDelete
  9. hayan! sumali nako.. hihih!
    inam daw eh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. lavet. I love the beach. I was in malaysia about 2 years ago , but never got the chance to explore beaches .... Good luck and everything you do both of you...

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Simurgh - goodluck!

    @chino - thanks! hope you can visit Sabah Malaysia again. they have breath-taking beaches. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mura ang beer dito sa manukan. 2MYR ata. hehehe...

    salamat sa pag sali leo. \m/

    ReplyDelete
  13. @bulakbolero.sg - wow! di naman na-try ang alcohol sa malaysia. natakot kami na baka bawal at ma-slash kami. hahaha.

    next time ulit sasali ako sa mga pakulo mo. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments Are Always Welcome! :)